MGT 0.00% 25.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Top 20 - Quoted Options Expiring 29 October 2020, page-6

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I think that this doesn't amount to an explanation to be honest
    "I don't like Bergen!" could refer to anything. For example, the popular TV series "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place" in which one of the main characters is Michael Bergen. played by Ryan Reynolds, who is hilarious. Who could possible not like Bergen in that context?

Now if Bergen is say, some investment firm that has a past habit of buying shares and dumping them to make a quick profit and move on, then they are just one of many, and with volumes of the orders you are talking about (35 million units), it means very little for the SP movement, just like the large numbers of pump and dumpers who will want to make a quick profit out of this stock. It all will make little difference when we look back at the larger trend. Have faith in your decisions and investment if you see the long term value (as I do) and don't be put off by the behaviour of others, as all it will produce is short term fluctuation, and an opportunity to average down.

Ask yourself this, if MGT is on track and doing well, and Bergen dump shares, and it somehow (unlikely) contributes to a retracement in the share price, what does this mean, risk or opportunity? OPPORTUNITY. Short term profit taking provides opportunity for long positions, thats just part of the game we are playing.

IMO DYOR
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 07/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $11.84K 47.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9436 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 5022 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.