CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Not sure if holding stock in a shell company would be better or...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Not sure if holding stock in a shell company would be better or worse than a heroine addiction. The massive highs built up by overly enthusiastic blind optimistic greed, the crashing lows as you see your portfolio slip further into the red waiting for a merger announcement. All the while maintaining this internalised dialogue "I've got it under control, I think I know where its going". Lets face it now, after that new Top 20, none us have a clue really. The only people that know are the directors, or should I say dealers. CMY is my drug.

Hi, my name is Bazillion and i'm a stock addict. Thanks to FOMO I wont sell as I can't go cold turkey. I just keep topping up on the way down in an effort to 'manage' my addiction. As long as I'm not renting out my wife to buy my stock, then shells must be slightly better than heroine. ;-)

( in all seriousness now: Whatever fear you may hold for the future, now would be a poor time to panic sell, right at the bottom. Fundamentally this is a cheap Shell with a good chunk of cash. Prime pickings for any RTO. )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.