TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

i am no expert - bit think i would class UBSAus as intitutional...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    i am  no expert - bit think i would class UBSAus as intitutional investor - not mom and pop....
    from their website:

https://www.ubs.com/au/en.html

upload_2018-1-19_0-34-12.png

https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/about_us/our_businesses.html
    Our businesses

Wealth Management

Wealth Management provides comprehensive advice and financial services to wealthy private clients around the world, with the exception of those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and its clients benefit from a full spectrum of resources, including wealth planning, investment management solutions and corporate finance advice, banking and lending solutions, as well as a wide range of specific offerings. Wealth Management’s guided architecture model gives clients access to a wide range of products from the world’s leading third-party institutions that complement its own products.
    Wealth Management Americas

Wealth Management Americas is one of the leading wealth managers in the Americas in terms of financial advisor productivity and invested assets. Its business includes UBS’s domestic US and Canadian wealth management businesses, as well as international business booked in the US. It provides a fully integrated set of wealth management solutions designed to address the needs of ultra high net worth and high net worth clients.
    Personal & Corporate Banking

Personal & Corporate Banking provides comprehensive financial products and services to UBS’s private, corporate and institutional clients in Switzerland, maintaining a leading position in these segments and embedding its offering in a multi-channel approach. The business is a central element of UBS’s universal bank delivery model in Switzerland, supporting other business divisions by referring clients and growing the wealth of the firm’s private clients so they can be transferred to Wealth Management. Personal & Corporate Banking leverages the cross-selling potential of UBS’s asset-gathering and investment bank businesses, and manages a substantial part of UBS’s Swiss infrastructure and banking products platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.