TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Hoping one of the ladies or gents on here can answer a couple of...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hoping one of the ladies or gents on here can answer a couple of questions.
    we are all small minnows in this ASX pool and for the most part on many stocks we  just tag along for the ride....
    i have heard the saying many times to "follow the money" and so i am trying to do more research on Brokers  specifically Institutional (does this mean full service brokers?) v retail (i.e mum and dad holders)

I currently have access to the Openmarkets Pulse trial software and have pulled up the broker reports on my favorite stocks to watch.
    Can anyone give me a few pointers on who is an "insto" and who is "retail"

take TON for instance....(See Pic)

Over the last 3 weeks TON specifically seems to have alot of trading happening arround the 10c mark.
    I cant decide whether the support at 10c is there so that someone can get out at 10c
    or whether the resistance at 10.5c is there so that someone is deliberately accumulating.
    i alternate between theories... but am leaning towards someone capping TON at 10.5c as everytime it dips below 10c a buying frenzy occurs and pushes the price back up....

I think that the retail end of the market is selling (Assuming that retail are - Comsec, AusInv, OpenMa, ETRAus etc)..... but not sure what you would class as instos?
    are LonLtd, UBSAus and DeuSec instos? or are they retail?.....

thanks in advance   Hoping one of the ladies or gents on here can answer a couple of questions.
    we are all small minnows in this ASX pool and for the most part on many stocks we  just tag along for the ride....
    i have heard the saying many times to "follow the money" and so i am trying to do more research on Brokers  specifically Institutional (does this mean full service brokers?) v retail (i.e mum and dad holders)

I currently have access to the Openmarkets Pulse trial software and have pulled up the broker reports on my favorite stocks to watch.
    Can anyone give me a few pointers on who is an "insto" and who is "retail"

Over the last 3 weeks TON specifically seems to have alot of trading happening arround the 10c mark.
    I cant decide whether the support at 10c is there so that someone can get out at 10c
    or whether the resistance at 10.5c is there so that someone is deliberately accumulating.
    i alternate between theories... but am leaning towards someone capping TON at 10.5c as everytime it dips below 10c a buying frenzy occurs and pushes the price back up....

I think that the retail end of the market is selling (Assuming that retail are - Comsec, AusInv, OpenMa, ETRAus etc)..... but not sure what you would class as instos?
    are LonLtd, UBSAus and DeuSec instos? or are they retail?.....

thanks in advance   
    Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $6.049K 451.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ 618963
Last updated 15.52pm 09/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.