MGT 0.00% 25.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

@Lucky99 - reply weirding out again. And @velocity99 - just saw...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    @Lucky99 - reply weirding out again.

And @velocity99 - just saw your post, but no I highly doubt those figures are accurate. See below. I think they hold the bonus options only.

On the above, he hasn't been buying up rights... you might not have seen my earlier post, but the prospectus states the "Lead Manager ofnthe Underwriter" will receive 3 new options per $1 raised as a bonus.

That is almost exactly the amount what M&HS have in their super fund - off by around 800,000 gove or take a few.

The top 20 total amount + the rest = the issued amount to those who took up the entitlements (around 316,000,000 odd from memory) plus the 3 / $1 bonus (about 47,400,000).

It is weird they went into their super, but the MD of Mahe may be the Lead Manager of the Underwriter.

It's the only logical reading I think, but is obviously an assumption.

Unless the approximately 47,400,000 bonus options were sprinkled amongst all Mahe employees, which would mean no single top 20 entry, that's where they got them.

Maybe they participated in the raise for the balance of 800,000 over and above the 47.4 million bonus options. However, I don't believe any funds were expended acquiring the vast majority of that particular holding.

I do agree it will be interesting to see what happens to them.

If you'd seen my earlier post and disagree, I'm always happy to be corrected.
    Last edited by barmy44: 20/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.