CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Top 20 securityholders, page-6

1. 2,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Watching the many financial dumpster fires going on around the world, Cathy Wood's ARK, Cryptocurrency, Elon Musk, this company, etc and the fervent believers. I have come to the realisation that nothing is a surprise. I think it's most likely people wanting to get others to buy what they're selling (reduce their losses). The second is a complete misunderstanding of the micro and macro aspects. Micro being how the company operates, the financials, etc you're mentioning. And the macro environment, seeing how absolutely terrible this company is in the greater scheme of things, or how the idea fails to fit into reality.

Cathy Woods ARK = Faith based investing = trash
    Cryptocurrency = a scam by best use case, terribly slow or ineffective technology = trash
    Elon Musk = A fraud = trash
    CPH = a lifestyle company running off a hype industry = trash

You buy trash you want to look for a greater fool to take it off your hands. In the end there will be inevitably fools left. The search for greater fools at this point becomes so hard. So if you can convince them that trash is not such, much like what @surfthemarket and others here are doing trying to pump this stock, you'll at least leave without too much of a hole in your pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.