CKA 2.44% 8.0¢ cokal limited

If you want to buy back in after selling, you need the price to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1032
    If you want to buy back in after selling, you need the price to drop a decent amount lower than your original entry price.

Ie. if you thought selling at 7c was clever to buy back in at say 5.5c, then it would only be worthwhile if you’re original entry was well below 5c. Otherwise you’re just paying CGT on profits that you wouldn’t have had to, and you end up with smaller gains and buying back in higher. End result is less bricks for you.

If you’re a trader that’s different, but I assume you’re not as you’ve been around here a while now.

Most of the believers here have large holdings at low entry. They too would be big losers by selling around these levels to lock in profits to then have to buy back in higher and pay CGT.

If you think that there is a change in the narrative or story, get out and take your profit or losses, but if you intend to be in long term, you ride out these pullbacks. Don’t try to be smart and time the short term tops and bottoms.

I bailed on this around this time last year because I felt the story had changed for the worse and my risk tolerance had just been exceeded.

However, a few months later I decided to come back in on a smaller amount of $$ that I was comfortable with plus the advantage of having some serious conversations with people that knew more about it than me.

My confidence grew substantially when Aahana committed to us by taking a large position in Cokal, and I have since accumulated a larger position because I see that as a big vote of confidence in where this is heading.

And further, I have kept in closer contact with people that are connected through industry and past ventures who are believers in the company and the Chairman running it, and they have invested heavily accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $86.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $46.64K 568.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 418586 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 30155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.