PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

If I count it right, he would need to buy in an additional6,...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    If I count it right, he would need to buy in an additional6, 686, 559 shares to reach 90%.

Unless he can corrupt Citi that got around 2.1 million shares to transfer him directly off the market and then buy the rest on the market, even by then and including instos nominee accounts and say a bunch of holders decided to change mind, I am assuming he would only reach 4-5 millions shares, and of course with the creep up rule, as a director, he must inform the market within 5 business days, and by then I would expect share price will be pump to $1.80 minimum, so in a way, it's already a victory for us because we don't have to sell at 84 cents do we? All I am saying the more he creep, the higher the price will be and why shouldn't be I laugh about it?

Also, I doubt he's going to use the creep up rule because like Richard said, it will distort the valuation report and by then he over paid for shares and still couldn't reach to 90%.

Further than that, if the market smell the price pump, I expected that many instos and sellers will react and push the price higher. On top of it, like I said earlier, RG is a Director of Pact, so any changes with his holding, a notice must be published within 5 business days. Worst than that, once people smell the price pump, anyone of us can rock up to Computershare (for free) and check his holding and alert others to determine how much can we sell the shares for? I would.

However, my thinking is more into Pact, for example, this November, the Board of Directors must inform shareholders an explanation into the performance of the executives as they had been given the 'first strike'. Should the second strike occur, the Board will be dissolved and be re-elected including RG. So I think Pact better be careful for not slipping into negative territory, right? I am not sure but I think RG's votes will be excluded in such item? Not too sure there.. But either way, the Board of Directors got to provide us an explanation into the remuneration report after the 'FIRST STRIKE' right? I think in November last year, RG said something about, 'there won't be next year EGM, right'? Of course , I think RG is joking because we can all attend this year EGM and hear RG out? hihihihi..... I hope the Michael and Sanjay guys will be there too? An explanation to the 'FIRST STRIKE' as the Chairman of Pact, right RG? Hihihihi... May be he needs to use his executive power to rack up the profits hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.