BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

i agree with you about the nominee accounts, however your...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    i agree with you about the nominee accounts, however your interpretation saying that the instos are short BRN does not necessarily stand up, as in the instos will play the market both ways, and when a company like BRN starts to make some real income they will also definitely accumulate more than they have so far.

BRN as you say is the 12th most shorted stock on ASX, however that situation could turn on a dime if BRN were to make a solid market sensitive announcement (as it did with MB and Mega Chips). Also after those anns. the instos with their bots and Call options (opposite of Put options - i.e. long instead of short) bidded the hell out of BRN up to $2.34 (what a technical analyst would call a blow off top), which was a great point to then short and bot the price down after buyer exhaustion had set in.

On another misunderstanding (or perhaps a speculative insight) why would the likes of shareman and his ilk spend so much time here. Now I don't have shareman on ignore (I don't have anyone on ignore), but I have have barely ever read one of his posts, but I have read the posts of a good number of posters here who have responded to him on many occasions, so I know what goes with him without any need to waste my time there.

The thing is IMO shareman is quite likely to be affiliated with an insto, he has certainly expanded his knowledge base (and he now knows what a neuromorphic chip is, and much more), he could be an options trader - but why would you spend so much time here. Regardless of whether it is shareman or not, the instos will certainly Know all about BRN, it is their duty to do so.

BRN is still on ASX200 is highly liquid, and like the IXIC Nasdaq has been in a long downtrend, the instos would be well aware, I expect, certainly hope to hear more news soonish (LDA transaction and AGM upcoming as well as Annual Report). Having said that, I was hoping to hear something more than what we have over last 12 mths, obviously a great deal going on in the area of ecosystem and partnerships, as has been reported on the BRN website.

I was not happy that the Tapeout of Akida1500 was not put up on ASX, it was an important achievement and IMO definitely newsworthy enough for an announcement to the wider market. I am not looking for "nothing/fluff" anns I am not impatient, more likely stoic, have been here going on 8 yrs. Also have to say, I would like to get more content on the 4C's, I continue to be disappointed by the morsels BRN serve up on them.

Rarely post these days, so have to add that I am still a strong holder, clearly significant progress is being made, but income can't come quick enough for me, I am more than alittle concerned about the drums of war that are being beat so loud lately, no-one is looking to talk about some kind of resolution. Then there is the state of the global Bond markets, which is also of great concern in terms of systemic financial security. Bottom line is, my investment horizon has been affected by what I have mentioned (and much more, but I am time poor so won't go on), I am bullish stocks this year I think but by 2025 things could be deteriorating badly. All IMHO
    GLTAH
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.