ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439

I can’t easily recall the former top 20 so my recollection isn’t reliable here, but a lot of those names seem familiar and might have been around pre-raise which means they believe in it, but would be interesting to see who’s behind some of the companies, new and old. Some are obvious, others not so much.

Victor Kuliveovski left a glowing review for Réduit. Either he’s spruiking his new company or was so impressed he bought a large slice. I’d guess the former.

“Rated 5 out of 5

Victor Kuliveovski

I am truly surprised at how good this device & pod really works. My hair is shinier, more manageable for longer periods with a lighter silky texture which has never felt better! If you try it you will never look back!”

Neville Hinrichsen is new I think, possibly Christian Neville Hinrichsen, livestock businessman based in Qld. More likely to be a South African bloke, director or Iconique Brands, possibly SS connection re his trade and nationality. Might have been an investor in Becca and SS is getting the band back together.

Camerte Investments - one of Varano’s entities. I can’t recall seeing it in the too 20 before. Was given 4m shares under the old OBJ which is now worth a McHappy meal, but has obviously topped up.

Yucaja - an investment business based in Sydney. Seems new to the list. Maybe favoured by CPS.

Rokamaho - registered to North Sydney, Google shows was a big holder in the old OBJ.

Otis Developments - construction business registered to Maroubra in Sydney. Might be new, but can’t remember.

Lazarus Securities - another small institution, might have answered the call from CPS. Can't recall seeing them here before.

Zena Dabaja - not a company, but an honourable mention. The only one I can find is a school principal. Must do a lot of tutoring out of hours!

Otherwise some obvious entries attached to our directors and a few names that were previously there. I’ve only listed the more curious companies and individuals who I think are new to the list.

And I hope they know what they’re doing.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.