ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hi BillOM. Thanks for the encouragement.

I am not always opinionated, and on this occasion I think we will let the sp have its turn at speaking.

When you posted 7 cents. Currently 6.4. Ouch. And in only 2 days.

P.S. I appreciate the respect shown in the capitalisation of Jump and Start...but modesty prevails and its just plain old ordinary lower case jumpstart.

By the way, I don't have any kind of vendetta here. Just that's its a typical case of why Aussie coys don't hit the big time. Too few of them, a zillion miles from markets and what is happening, where a truly gifted management is essential from the get-go before the momentum dries up. They need to have bags of experience but usually these spin-offs from Universities plus the Govt's enthusiasm for this University incubator/CSIRO model that these are the only smart guys around mentality is a bit tiresome, which eventually fail or are bought out by some international company - and then its cheered as a success .. And don't get me started on the tax system, or Solar Flagships and a raft of other tax payer paid boondoggles that either come to nothing or support the living dead, or the tax office's dead hand.

When the mining construction boom collapse fully exposes the mudflats of the Australian economy we will soon see just how barren things are. (Good luck Malcolm T being positive, but he will need a D9 to clear out oodles of wet-blankets, bricks and mortar mentality, rabbits foot rubbers that constitute the finance system and venture capitalists), then of course there is the basket weavers in University/education system... but to be fair, its not teaching anymore. For the last 20 or so years just crowd control and baby-sitting for many until mummy and daddy come home.

BLG is just a case study in 25 cents to 6.4 c company and all the originals are gone/moved on/retired. If the original technology was actually so good, they would have a product by now, but they are still lurching around trying to find something it is useful for. Demonstrative, cost-effectively, quality proven useful for. Does anyone know if BLG staff ever work 12+ hour days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.