NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ian pilmer and tracey lake making strong contributions to the...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Ian pilmer and tracey lake making strong contributions to the cap raise... Strong leadership in it for the long haul with the best intrests for the company and its future! Tracey lakes holdings have increased quite alot over the last 2 years and his vision is driving it forward. This company with the continual upgrades and growing profitabilty will fight its way to the top imo!
    If it was me id be focusing on buliding edie creek up to a larger mine and or in the coming years purchase new equipment for the tenanture with the highest jrc!
    Not forgeting the current equipment is micro compared to other gold producing companys and its easy to move to a new lease!
    Small mine high positve cash flow = good standing with the bank to fund a new larger mine on one of these new (hopefully high yeilding leases)!
    Production wise we should be able to get close to companys like HIG for cashflow with substantial upgrades and hopefully start building a piggy bank but thats the price i look forward to with coming developments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.