CZN 20.0% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Pentlandite is an Iron-Nickel Sulphide, which would indicate a...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Pentlandite is an Iron-Nickel Sulphide, which would indicate a mafic / Ultramafic source for the mineralisation, similar to the Voisey's Bay model. It is possible that the gravity anomaly at TUR is a large, dense, mafic intrusive.

Is this good or bad? - you can decide for yourselves. Such a model still has the potential to be a huge resoucre if it is in fact there.

Something else to consider just as general information, is that there is a Wallis / Corazon connection, in that Graeme Wallis was formerly the chairman of Jackson Gold - a company for which Brett Smith (CZN MD) was once Exploration Manager, then MD. I make absolutely no inferences in stating this - just a bit of information which may help people make their own judgements on why Wallis accepted scrip for services rendered.

I should point out that Jackson was in the end quite successful, selling out their main project to SAR for a healthy sum, and eventually moving on to explore IOCGU type targets (somewhat similar to the original model for TUR).

Of course, after all that - please DYOR. Read my poorly spelled signature and remember I'm just as dumb, if not dumber than the rest of you.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.152K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2482427 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2515822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.