AVL 2.94% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Now I'm no expert but I do have a B. Sc in Applied Chemistry but...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Now I'm no expert but I do have a B. Sc in Applied Chemistry but that rubbish about some of our ore being oxidized and therefore not suitable for magnetic separation seems a bit of a long stretch to me. Do AVL's x4 higher grades warrant mag separation given that they are using traditional roasting recovery techniques for extraction?

Speaking of my days at Uni, TSW Analytical: the company that KRC used to do a bit of lab bench chemistry to prove up their concentrate prod. method is run by Dr John Watling, a lecturer I had in my 2nd year and a very well respected Analytical Chemist. The only thing is, he is no extractive metallurgist and his work would have little relation to producing the same results on processing plant scale, let alone a pilot plant. KRC's new concentrating process is not tested to a level that is capable of being included in a PFS. Once they've replicated it a pilot plant level, then I'll start taking it seriously. In the meantime @rastus2 please ramp KRC over at KRC and leave us to talk up the merits of our high grade deposit in a prime mining location, lead by Dr Vince Algar from a neighbour uni who has produced electrolyte from **by ore, is leading a company to PFS stage with a conventional extraction method and who has just recruited mining professionals with Vanadium mining experience to bring our deposit into production. Also, please discuss your intent to lowball over at the other company's section of this forum.
    Last edited by beeliney: 24/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $16.01K 989.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 27171690 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 9883179 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.