ASR 14.3% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Any exploration here? Or just a series of convoluted and complex...

1. 4,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    Any exploration here? Or just a series of convoluted and complex "deals" that sit outside what I thought was core business!

Great if it all comes off??? and the new business is CF positive??? and we sell the cattle for $1m +??? and then pay of some of the debt???, and then secure debt for a refinance with the big 4??? and then claim the carbon credits from 2023???, and then upgrade the camp to accommodate 50???, and then start providing mining services to our neighbors via our new fleet???, and then find some more new targets with the pXDF???, and then, and then and then...Might as well stick a brush up poor old Claudio's backside and he can sweep the station floor while he is running around trying to find targets and coordinate field activities!

How about some bloody assay results!

Ok I will go away again for a while! I honestly don't think I'm asking for too much. I read all the posts I note what you say Mode (I love the constant positivity in the face of criticism) about the potential of the ground, the new targets, the potential strike extension if they join etc etc.

None of it matters if we can't get results out to market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.91K 3.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583189 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10046106 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.