ASR 10.0% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Torian to Make Strategic Investment in BullionFX, page-134

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Thanks Timmy,
    If I grab your response just one bit at a time.

We finished slightly up.......... Ok, it was an investment, a SP, no announcement ever come thru of acquisition, partnership or possibly the imminent Mt Monger sal , threw that word in for a few.

Would it have raised eyebrows at ASX? Absolutely....... They themselves at the ASX are in a timewarp.

So you bought in for drilling and a JORC upgrade in March........ Believe me you won’t be dissatisfied.

By your own research, it’s just an investment with very extreme limited downside.

Your opinion of focus on what you do and not like shiny things is telling me that you have no idea of the focus of this company who delivers results after results, has attracted the likes of other listed companies investing in Torian and our company is ahead of others in thinking outside and what the next 10 years my look like.

Your sentence regarding how much we paying, timelines etc was purposefully included in the company announcement for people like you, hence ASX don’t like dealing outside the norm either.

Hang tight Timmy but please don’t slag the shyte of great threads at opening after a three week hiatus.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $39.00K 6.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13652061 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2427858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.