TOE 4.26% 22.5¢ toro energy limited

Firstly, it looks like a few non-holders have entered the...

1. 11,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4952
    Firstly, it looks like a few non-holders have entered the discussions trying to downramp and buy some cheapies around low 2c no doubt. Good luck to you but most of us in here have seen it all before and it will not work on us. Plus if you are successful we will be joining you to top up anyway. Everything you lot are saying is false, but that is normal for a non-holder who has not researched the company.

Secondly, the company still has more than $5M in the bank. I hold some companies who have had $1M in the bank and continue operations without a capital raising for 6 months. The previous cash flow report said $1M was spent on exploration (i.e. the DD Nickel exploration which is the only recent exploration I know of) so this looks like it has already been paid for. Therefore the only things needing to be paid for right now are the engineering studies but potentially these have already been paid for because these studies were also started in the previous quarter and could have been added to the administration area of the cashflow report (which was higher than usual).

My point is, we definitely are not low on funds and we definitely have enough to get Engineering studies finished for Wiluna (which are in the final stages per announcement) and also start exploration at our other U assets. Following the Engineering studies, the big finance announcement will arrive for Wiluna (whether it is the Japanese who have an existing link with us or another entity?). There will be no issue here as it will probably be a $50M plus deal to get this mine into production.

There is also a possibility that the other U assets will either get sold or potentially further JV/other corporate activity so again management would likely choose a cashed-up company to do business with, so cash won't be a problem here either. Even if we decide to do it alone, we have $5M in the bank and more than enough for 6-9 months of drilling exploration on these other U tenures.

Any talk of a capital raising for exploration activities right now is nonsense and you need to do some research before you make yourself look silly again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.