BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi Putin How can you tell Van Eck moved from GDXJ to their own...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Putin

How can you tell Van Eck moved from GDXJ to their own portfolio.
    I am very curious to know that.
    Can you please explain a little more on that matter.
    What would be the reason for them to do that.

You saying they want the gain for themselves. That is a little strange.

Van Eck is the provider of a basket of ETF's, such as GDX, GDXJ, HAP, KOL, OIH etc etc etc.
    They collect fees for doing that and provide leverage to speculators and investors through their various ETF's. They just collect fees.....just like our brokers who collect fees from us for providing the trading platform.
    The rise or fall in a single stock does not affect much that particular ETF holding the stock.
    My understanding is if the stock's profile does not meet their various holding criteria they will dump it.
    It doesn't make much difference to Van Eck if an individual stock goes up or down, rather the holders of those GDXJ shares may see the value of their holding rise or fall.

In case of BDR the front runners came to the conclusion that Van Eck must dump their lot at any price.
    There was no way BDR would survive Van Eck selling. So these front runners shorted the hell out of it.
    Some genuinely sold out for good.
    I came to the same conclusion and sold my lot before Van Eck.
    On the last balance they covered their lot from Van Eck disposal.

But your theory is quite different. I am not dis agreeing but would appreciate if you could bring some proof to your theory.

Or else I might also say

Warren Buffet and Carl Icahn bought all the dumped shares.

The conditions here absolutely meets Warren Buffet's buying criteria....ie Buy when others are fearful....which I can guarantee you that most retail holders are fearful. I am fearful. I bought back only 1/8 of my holding and would not commit any more money until any positive news comes out.

Even if what you are saying is true.....I don't think re-rate is imminent.
    What would be the Re-rate about......issuing of countless shares, options, debentures...etc etc and above all broken promises.
    Yes that's right.....Re-rate about broken promises, lies and deceit and disastrous performance.
    Last edited by flaming: 05/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.