TOE 3.37% 46.0¢ toro energy limited

I would have thought that one catalyst for the uranium industry...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I would have thought that one catalyst for the uranium industry is the bush fire crisis in Australia. This issue is being highlighted as a climate warming issue around the globe with plenty of air time. Uranium, being a climate friendly energy generating option, can only be viewed as one of the viable steps to start addressing climate warming. Nuclear power will likely be put back on the table in many countries, including Australia once the royal commission commences.

In relation to TOE's gold exploration, there is positive news that the company has announced recently, in particular Shadow Rock Target Area that is prospective for gold with evidence suggesting a large ore deposit nearby and the company already suggesting that it is an economic gold mineralising system. Further TOE has stated that it believes the entire region around Area 12, Christmas and November Rain Target Areas are highly prospective for gold mineralisation. There are still plenty of other spots within Yandal that TOE has not explored yet (nor anyone else). Other minerals are also present.

Also remember that TOE also has a JORC resource of Vanadium that is valuable and a recovery of the Vanadium price is only going to add further value to the company.

The SP does seem to be at bargain basement prices.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $53.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $4.09K 8.751K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 17853 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ 55809
Last updated 10.34am 08/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.