ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Thanks CCC. My OP actually said I was surprised to see another investor presentation given there was almost $4m in the bank at the end of the March quarter and we have the drilling for shares deal, which in truth is worse than a CR as we are being diluted still at 13c per share when the SP is much higher now.

I appreciate you checking with the MD and sharing the info here and will take you at face value, however given the number of spruikers and charlatans on here I just wanted to seek more info on it, and after all imminent is a meaningless or extremely subjective term used by asx MDs all the time.

In terms of my appetite to invest and hold in this murky end of the asx cesspool I’m all good with it I just know it’s not all rainbows and sunshine like some seem to think, so when I see red flags I call them out. What CM said at the conference about the surprise and what transpired the following week was a huge red flag to me. So I’ve sold a few the last week or so. I still think there is huge potential here but I need to be reassured again (had too many hard lessons not trusting my gut in the past and holding too long or being greedy) and good results from Paris may be the catalyst for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $46.27K 631.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91465 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 96575 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.