Ann: Torque Mining Ltd enters into JV with BCD R, page-32

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    re: Ann: Torque Mining Ltd enters into JV wi... In response to DodgyMinors (love that moniker) I’m also intrigued by the IPO and more importantly the potential share price of Torque.

Obviously, if the IPO is successful, Torque will be a bonus and will reduce our average prices.

However on the other hand, I think from what I have read on HC, many FNT investors feel fully committed (in regard to FNT) and probably are reluctant to invest more. And one would assume that most of the Torque investors will be FNT shareholders.

However, Torque will be a separate identity to FNT and is not advantaged or prejudiced by what happens in PNG or New Britain. Torque, and an investment in Torque, only needs to be assessed on the value of what will be produced minus the cost of that production plus the potential from further exploration. At the moment the return is not large but from what I have read seems sound.

And there is a sense that the market in general is improving.

On a lighter note, I would like to nominate Centro5 to the FNT Hall of Fame - second only to the parrot. Is there any one who will second that nomination?

Imagine if fulfilment in life could be reduced to the addition or removal of a comma and one could market it. Another possibility for a FNT JV!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.