ORP 11.3% 7.1¢ orpheus uranium limited

No real reason. Maybe I am just too old and my brain cells are...

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17716
    No real reason. Maybe I am just too old and my brain cells are not functioning as once they did LOL. Just been revaluing how many spec stocks I want to hold now, and at the time wanted to move some funds around to a spec stock I was holding, without drawing on money I had put away a while ago. ARE wan’t a large investment by me either. The speed of drilling was my main issue and number of drills and a bit of luck is required to hit the sweet spot in 8 - 10 drills, even going on the Olympic Dam experience, and the first one wasn’t great in the way they reported it. I did have an intention to buy back as well, as saw my disposal more as a calculated gamble. I certainly didn’t expect the SP to be where it is here today and I am actually thinking whether I should actually make a small investment here again. It is actually tempting to re-enter at these levels because of the risk/reward equation.

Anyway, I don’t see myself like others when they sell, then downramping a stock. I think the risk/reward equation here is good for long term holders and with a bit of luck the sweet spot will be hit earlier rather than later here. The area looks prospective, just needs that Sirius Resources moment (and even there it took a little time before they hit the sweet spot), and if I am not on the boat when it is hit I will still wish you all the best.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.009(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $2.291K 31.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27404 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 26159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.