AIS 0.00% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: TORRENS EXPLORATION PROJECT - DRILLING UPDATE, page-27

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Oh well, Labuschagne should not have attempted to be the big-time boy and deal with the seasoned professionals at Glencore for the $1b CSA mine acquisition. Instead, he should have focused all his energy on Torrens and kept Owler informed at all times. In other words, be a team player!

But gleaning from his (lack of) announcements these past few months, it can be seen:
    a) how Labuschagne had neither the time nor inclination to focus too much on Torrens while the Glencore negotiations were ongoing
    b) how ill-informed the market was on the budget performance of Torrens (seriously, 20% drilling on 120% budget ... when did that occur? today?)
    c) how most AIS announcements on Torrens (including today's announcements) appear to be superficial spin

And now Labuschagne has to deal with his jilted lover Owler. It now appears a divorce is imminent, and I wonder what settlement will occur. Hopefully, lawyers don't get too involved, otherwise, us poor kids will be left with very little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $259.0K 1.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80459 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 223489 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.