AIS 2.33% 22.0¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: TORRENS EXPLORATION PROJECT - DRILLING UPDATE, page-77

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    What a farce.

I had shares in Straits (Aeris 10 or so years ago) when they drilled 2 or 3 holes in the same area....and back then they didn't disclose the results until a tiny footnote was buried months later in mountains of paper (I think it was an annual report).

I can't believe this nonsense in round 2 of drilling. This has to qualify for my top 20 list of exploration screw-ups by juniors. Ranks right up there with the junior oiler that was drilling for oil and gas on the Eyre Peninsula many years ago....that is, until they ran into basement a few thousand meters too high... Har har.

For any of you who think that a company releases an announcement like you saw today by ARE....and then you still think Aeris is doing a good job ($5 million for what, a couple of holes?), well..I guess that qualifies you an optimist....and/or legally blind.

Good luck to Aeris shareholders, you will need it (that includes me, I still have about $10 worth of shares which one day will be a useful tax deduction).

Rosco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $212.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $624.8K 2.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 422217 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 182385 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.