AIS 2.86% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

I am maybe not quite as downbeat as you are but accept the point...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    I am maybe not quite as downbeat as you are but accept the point that you make that this is high risk exploration, and exploration isn't always guaranteed, but while you hold the ground (considering it was also locked up for 10 years due to native title legalities)and while you have the logistics set up to drill on the salt lake bed it might have been worth testing as many different anomalies and geological targets as reasonably possible. That's why I was asking why at least a few of the pure gravity targets didn't appear to be tested, I assume they haven't been drill tested in the past, and if they have, then they should have been on the diagram that I posted upthread. Its high risk exploration and as much as you can have faith in the geophysical methods and the interpretation of the data there is still an element of "luck" involved in drilling deep geophysical targets, sometimes you are "lucky" and sometimes not.

Mining Net News had an article yesterday I think, that used the dreaded phrase "technical success".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $164.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $109.0K 620.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1440448 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 660215 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.