ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

re: Ann: Torrens Update - Leave to Appeal and... Just went...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    re: Ann: Torrens Update - Leave to Appeal and... Just went through

1. Judge Sydney Tilmouth's ERD Court judgement of 14 January 2011

2. The Supreme Court's ruling of 8 March 2011 on the successful application for permission to appeal against the decision by Judge Tilmouth

Both long and tedious documents with lots and lots of legal jargon, but I particularly note the very, very last paragraph in both documents.

1. Judge Tilmouth's quite "dismissive" tone where he said "In the final analysis there is a geological anomaly below Lake Torrens (and) is worthy of further investigation. It is marginally in the public interest to do so. The potential has been overstated ..."

2. And compare it to the quite "sympathetic" tone of the 3 Supreme Court Justices hearing the appeal who state "In considering the application we have borne in mind the fact that the applicants have already spent a substantial amount on exploration work in the relevant area, and the circumstance that on a most favourable view the exploration could give rise to a substantial mine".

Obviously, I don't want to read too much into it ... but I just get a feeling that things are slowly but surely turning for the better ... especially with

1. The Government's positive response in backing the appeal with the support services of the Attorney General

2. Yesterday's positive announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.