KRB 0.00% 2.3¢ krucible metals limited

Seeing you are not a shareholder I struggle to understand your...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Seeing you are not a shareholder I struggle to understand your fanatical interest in KRB. It cannot be healthy. I do feel somewhat sorry for you.

I cannot see where they have said they are not paying the capital return,or as you like to call it a dividend.

I cannot see where the share price has reduced, nor can I see where the trading has slowed. In fact before the management shake up the stock was very illiquid and sitting sub 5c. Get you head out of the sand and take a look at a chart. It shows steady progress since bottoming out sub 4c. I checked my buy records and yes - that is correct.

I think you are clutching re the misleading resource statement. KRB made a statement based on an inferred resource and a scoping study. This is obviously a low level of confidence and the ASX made them clarify.

I would like to see faster progress but I suppose it is taking longer to clean up the mess left by the previous management; non existent 'discoveries', selling properties, dealing with summons under the wardens court from past exploration. I am quite amused by your silence on this matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.