TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

Yes maybe just interpreted it wrong moneyinmouth. Slow news day,...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes maybe just interpreted it wrong moneyinmouth. Slow news day, bored, time to switch off an do some active crap for a while.

Apps for mental health are great and Im certain TTB has a big future but I always find four things give me a lift as much as anything.

Good diet, super important, did you know the stomach has a massive amount of neurons in it that directly affect mood?

Good sleep.

Brain exercise be that reading, writing, meditating ( and of course brain training apps).

And last but not least exercise. Shutting down the computer and getting outside.. I read a study that explained social media made 80 percent of users of it less happy. Little wonder we have a mental health crisis going on...especially in our kids who are stuck to the big or small screen.

So as much as I like HC and its a very valuable investing tool you know what they say about too much of a good thing?!

Hope I come back and see TTB 14c later today but if not today, next week, next month, doesn't matter.. The Ox is slow but the earth is patient...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.