TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

I think we have reached a point where the market is no longer...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I think we have reached a point where the market is no longer interested in new features, new affliations or glossy promotions. Buzz phrases like "validation of the product", "in the very near term" and "non binding contract" (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) no longer cut the mustard. To borrow from the Beatles the market is now saying "Give me money, that's what I want".

Whilst the Eastment deal is a starting point that's all it is. The market does not care about how this deal "validates" TTB's product. It now only cares about the ARR. In that regard we need perspective. If TTB trims the main sail, cuts the fat and pulls in its horns (apologies for the mixed metaphors) it can probably run the company for 10 million bucks a year or 2.5 mill per quarter. 250K represents 10% of 2.5mill and thus 10% of 90 days of running costs. The Eastman deal will cover the company's running costs for a grand total of 9 days out of each year. What we need is about 15 or 20 deals like this to really get the party started.

Having said that, I wonder if this is what might be happening. Maybe this was an appetizer. We know the IBM deal goes live next week. Also I see the F45 IPO went ahead last night. They raised 300 mill which values the company at 1.5 billion and they closed above the IPO price (a good start). It's only speculation but I have been wondering if this might be what Hamptons Life has been waiting for to fund the possibly soon to be binding contract. I noticed something else that has caused me to speculate even harder about this, In mid June Hampton's Life House changed their name to Hamptons Life (F#001) Pty Ltd. This leaves me wondering WTF45 does the F in F#001 stand for. I guess we will soon find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.