MAY 25.0% 6.0¢ melbana energy limited

Just goes to show that a stock can do anything, 88E had immense...

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Just goes to show that a stock can do anything, 88E had immense momentum and volume behind it at that time and quite often when stocks enter these extreme phases they just keep running until they literally hit a brick wall. This is evident with short lived aggressive trends anyway

88E trading volumes once it started really moving were averaging around 680m -700m Vol per day for around 5 days or so, then all of a sudden it puts in a day with 1.5b volume then 1.78b on the day of the peak coupled with daily ranges doubling the average...

My point is all parabolic trends the really powerful ones end with this spectacular volume and range surge and expansion....

88E in April 2021 was more of a quick spike where as May seems something more than just a quick spike reminds me more of a DEG type of move... These types of moves usually coincide with some major fundamental shift.

Todays volume for MAY was only 77m (fair enough it was only 2 hours of trade) its safe to assume the volume would have been double had it been a full day. 289m vol is the highest vol so far for MAY in early Feb.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.012(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $185.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.1¢ 4.9¢ $726.5K 13.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 915647 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 46 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.