IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Interesting points, have to say you prediction are a bit too far...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Interesting points, have to say you prediction are a bit too far in the future for been accurate, but I can see you thinking...
    Few point to note, if a discovery occurs I can see many investors that got in from last CR at 12c to stay invested.
    These are the one that possibly are already on a free ride, having taken already some profit.
    Given the transformational magnitude of the announcement and its implications (details on net pay zone, porosity, permeability, pressure requited) including flow rate, imo there is a strong chance that sp will make new hight.
    SP will bounce and bee very volatile but is possibly that it will stay at new high for a certain period of time.
    It wont be a CR for next two drill that will bring the sp down but simply lack of news. Is likely that following a discovery and flow test, there will be a contract sharing agreement.
    If there is going to be a CR will be limited in other to keep the light on...awaiting for contracts to be signed, but on this, given the poor timing and implementation of CR from the resident boss, I wouldn't rest my hopes on it.
    9 months of testing? I am not sure sound very expensive and unnecessary, but I live it to the experts.
    Anyway these are all prediction imo already too far out in the future, and for the same token, given that the sp will start to move from sentiments to valuation and fundamentals, I am not excluding some prediction of it going above $1 at some time in the future, but pl don't ask me when and under which circumstances.
    Last thing is the potential after the hoped for OD announcement, that the drill is extended down deep.
    We are talking about the tantalising prospect of simply getting some nice/similar logging results below current TD
    which would be corroborated by the successful oil samples already achieved.
    Timing for this I would imagine is just few days after OD, and if positive it will give completely another angle
    to fundamental value, farm-in and sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $241.7K 3.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 199900 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.