MAY 15.6% 5.6¢ melbana energy limited

Honestly- just got out. There is a pattern of behaviour with AP...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Honestly- just got out. There is a pattern of behaviour with AP that personally I dont feel comfortable with and Im not waiting around anymore. But for me, and no-one else, its a last straw with share investing. Ive made reasonably good decisions with all my real assets- nothing major but all the basic hard things.. house, land, PMs , etcetc.Things I can see , and hold. And enjoy. And use when required . No-one needs to sell me the idea or promise of 1oz of gold or a move to a higher salary or whatever. I'm a pretty high risk type in lots of things. But shares- nah. Im done. After 15 yrs on wasted time and money I'd rather put a grand on the Lotto than invest in one single share in any company or individual. Just my opinion, not advice. And yes I know there are lots of guys with iron balls here. Im very happy for them if they wish to keep banging those balls against the crusher. I'd rather keep mine intact lol. Thanks to all who provide constructive informed analysis here and good luck again. Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.008(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.9¢ $380.9K 7.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89326 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 797458 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.