MAY 9.52% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Total depth reached at Zapato-1ST, page-293

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I agree, credibility gone and goodwill destroyed.
    MAY has been driven to a parlous state.
    We have a duster, 7 wasted months , squandered a golden opportunity for production (some see us as an exploration co, since when has that been an aspiration) and a share price in the sewer. Still Mx feel no obligation to inform shareholders of how they will attempt redemption. Momentum is debased to negative, needlessly.
    A1 will not be re entered IMO as it was an exploration well and thus not optimal for production from the Amardi interval from which it is offset. Whether they can use the first segment and deviate from there, I don’t know, as the cost savings in time and money might not be worthwhile.
    Anybody who thinks a quick re entry and production with redemption is imminent are dreaming and need to take their rose coloured glasses off. Enormous damage has been done. It was all so preventable and foreseeable and now lamentable. I need a miracle from here and I don’t see where it is coming from. Maybe if Sonangol take the reigns, that would be a circuit breaker. AP took a needless gamble, and lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $83.23K 3.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 310691 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3542587 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.