IVZ 4.00% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Interesting chatter around the appearance of our newest pom pom...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Interesting chatter around the appearance of our newest pom pom waver... you should probs walk it off, to the nearest pub, or brothel and go stimulate your local economy.

Anyway back to the ann:

''The Company may elect to deepen the Mukuyu-1 well to test the deeper potential of the remaining Upper Angwa and Lower Angwa formations following the completion of wirelinelogging.''

So to my very simple mind this means, Wireline logs will give us more visibility on the scale of what we have from the bottom of the Forest onwards ''(Additional potential zones of interest in the Pebbly Arkose and Forest formations also display elevated LWD resistivity.)'', allow us to declare an offical discovery, and answer questions on whether we have gas, condensate or even light API oil.

What it won't do is give us much information on the 200 horizon, which is a potential future discovery we have up our sleeves, and it won't tell us about possible additional potential in the Lower Angwa, which we could end up drilling into farther should wireline results present this as a sensible option.

Then we have Baobab and a fairway of derisked targets thereafter. I'm not going to ramp a short term price target, but all of this is to say I am not considering selling a single share until my personal price target is hit based on personal goals. If and when my target is hit I will consider selling based on where we are at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $173.6K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9513 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.