DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Ann: Total voting rights and capital, page-29

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    I'm not sure of a specific date for finance wainui.
    'construction' was meant to commence by the end of October, which it didnt.
    (I imagine the thinking was ... why spend even $10,000 getting things moving until the debt is locked in)

I would say that the relationship between DNK and Enamco must be very good at the moment so as long as DNK can show things are progressing (a little slowly for LT shareholders), then I'm sure specific deadlines can be moved a bit.

I think the quarterly said that debt providers (probably those in advanced discussions or terms?) have visited Eritrea so I'm sure thats a positive sign in the eyes of the Eritreans.

So as long as debt talks are progressing, equity updates being discussed, new MD candidates being introduced? etc etc then I presume the Eritreans are happy.

As for dates of debt being announced, I suppose it could happen any day now.
    But realistically, these things take time, (as mentioned, its a big figure right?), and then I'm sure the providers have to fly back to Eritrea for a nice big signing ceremony which would have to be arranged, and then as I kind of said in another post, there are some Euro or Eritrean holidays, and then its December and then its on hold over Christmas...etc etc etc.

Let's hope its before Christmas though, a good present for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.