TRE 3.57% 27.0¢ toubani resources limited

Disco, go ahead and shoot the messenger with spitballs, it...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Disco, go ahead and shoot the messenger with spitballs, it always works. It will make you feel wiser and improve your odds of investment success, by discounting contrary information. I suggest you forget about investigating one poster's history, and educate yourself on AGG/TRE's history of empty hype and amateurish promotion (stronger adjectives would be fully justified). Not to mention endless dilution to keep management and friends well paid. The change of name and geography is a blatant attempt to hide its past, when nothing has changed in terms of assets or management. (Your initial post shows that their strategy might work on some people, but not for long.) Not all FS's actually demonstrate feasibility - this one demonstrates ultra-high risk for very slim and doubtful rewards, which is precisely why real miners are not interested. And if you believe the blue sky drilling promises, it simply means you have not done your homework. (Just fyi, I invest mainly in North American markets, so don't often have a reason to post on Australian boards. In the case of WAF, it was doing pretty well for me until they de-listed from Canada.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $41.15K 154.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21606 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 35714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.