ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    There are many untapped markets - SMA is only scratching the surface. Remember majority of the China is using mobile as a payment device.

Auction software/platform already exists and have great potential - consider companies such as 'auctionhouse', 'finalcall', 'Capterra' etc.

Having just added to my property portfolio last weekend...

As technology evolves, I will not be surprised if SMA is going to introduce a winning auction/sale mobile platform, making it easier for investors to streamline paperwork, deposits, payments and sign-off on the fly. I can imagine international and national property investors to handle multiple bids on the weekends.

Chinese property investors have a game plan, not only in Australia but across the globe too. Knowing the landscape, you will have to be aware of the macro environment as well.

RECENT NEWS:
    Warren Buffett hooks up with property portal Juwai.com to spur Chinese buying of US properties.

Yes, agree this has huge potential, SMA has a game plan lets see how this all unfolds in the weeks/months/years to come.

DYOR
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.