CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: TOV: Cardinal Resources Ltd 03 Panel Receives Application, page-43

1. 2ic
    5,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4590
    OK, in twitter style short metaphors instead.

I see an arranged marriage, which on the surface it looks like a forced marriage, while other's are hoping for an annulled marriage.

I see us being screwed for $1 or LT dilution and uncertainty. Some are hoping for $1.05 reach around once the bidder's arms are untangled. Hopium smokers believe the TO panel will reignite bidder passions into a $1.20 climax.

I see two bidders who won;t back down logically manoeuvring towards a cheap draw and JV as 'game theory' dictates. Others see a collection of professional SG advisers making an unfortunate rooky error, coincidentally after GF chose to risk $50M by not triggering their Nord call option, and before CDV delivered SG their matching 30% share holding with a bait and switch.

I see two boxers throwing lame punches to disguise a rigged fight, others see bitter combat and deadly knives flashing. Basically, I'm a suspicious bastard supported unfolding events, others more like naïve optimists waiting for a unicorn to appear biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.