LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: TOV: LPD Lepidico Limited - Panel Receives Application, page-45

1. vmp
    13,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8936
    @Beton2 do you think it's worthwhile to phone our asic contacts again highlighting this Ann. I'm puzzled why the response I've received said asic won't do anything and then this Ann is released. I believe the matter is significant to stop this madness. It's not about the few who may have been gullible and then accepted the Offer. But it's about stopping this now. It's really hopeless, no sane person will accept the Offer and yet asic allows it to go on. Even if a takeover is allowed for a year, there has to be some compelling reason if not technicality to stop this now, I'm just thinking. Why is this considered a fair business practice in the eyes of the law is beyond me. It is lawless imo to harm a competitor the way LIt is allowed to use such tactics as those raised in the Ann. In addition asic didn't raise an issue on LIt failure to provide as detailed info as those provided by lpd regarding Lmax which was cross examined to be genuine by an expert witness or entity as part of the Target statement number 1. Sileach should be subjected to the same cross examination by an independent person to allow LPD holders (and LIT holders) know whether sileach is a dud. This is only possible if LiT discloses the details. If LIT plays this game this way, not subjecting sileach to an independent examination by an expert it really remains a mystery why people are still investing in LIT. Is it because of its company name, and people think this is the company that owns a lot
    of lithium in Australia, not realising that LIT is in love with Lmax but will end up like a weak man whose unrequited love for a woman leads him to lose his sanity.
    Last edited by vmp: 10/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.