MMA 0.00% 24.5¢ maronan metals limited

Ann: TOV: MMA Panel Declines to Conduct Proceedings, page-26

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Exactly and they can do the same thing with MMA, they can do non-registered share swaps, (i.e., by off-market agreement) specifically to keep evidence of selling by a particular group, off the register.

Otherwise known as the dark pool.

Whoever did the selling would be an unrelated party - but the shares could be provided, by agreement, from anyone.

Before settlement is required, balance trades are executed, cancelling out the transactions, meaning no need to report.

By way of example, say a group holds 6% of the register.

They can still borrow shares to short from others (using their shares as a delivery guarantee), or indeed arrange for a third party to short sell their own shares (backed by similar supply guarantee), and I believe this would not trigger a change in their ASIC register position.

The shorting agreements are all arranged outside of ASICs control, and will only impact the register after all the transactions are completed, or if it creates an imbalance after three days (the settlement and reporting period).

Also, I believe a major shareholder, or director, only needs to report buys or sells to the market that result in more than a 1% change in their position.

Despite all this manipulation I choose to invest YOLO on MMA because I believe in time there are going to be more people getting behind me to end these practices and when they end the price rockets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.00K 98.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 22339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.