MMA 0.00% 24.5¢ maronan metals limited

Ann: TOV: MMA Panel Declines to Conduct Proceedings, page-6

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    They used the same broker six times for red metal

in that time red metal goes up each time as those taking up the placement wash trade with each other and boost up the price.

then they sell off their holdings to make sure that options cant be exercised and so that they can get another placement. Making big profits along the way. I invested in MMA to take part in my share of profits coming from the commodities, not to take part in that cycle of destruction.

rinse repeat rinse repeat. And I am trying to stop this happening in Maronan.

the only nonsense there is is that there are people defending this practice

obviously a CR was required? Why when there were $15m worth of options that some people had already started exercising...

the people who wanted to take part in the placement or who want to gain a greater share sold down the price from above 30c down to 26c - just so you know.

this individual paid $2400 to do that Takeover panel application and I can assure you I have better things to spend my money on.

I doubt the takeover panel executives spent as much time looking into my case as I have spent writing this post just now. Theyve probably pent more time going through my social media posts and questioning me on them than they have spent looking at the market manipulation ahead of the placement!

As an added interest, I just wrote a post here saying that the moderators arent even being fair. They moderated that post and in that comment to me they said I need to start making fair comments.

what could possibly be fairer than me asking for all MMA shareholders to not be subjected to tactics that make short term shareholders make a lot of money at the expense of long term shareholders?

yes the company has spent legal fees but guess what they used them for - advice from their lawyer to block me from seeing the january share register, so that I have no way of getting the evidence I need to support my allegations of market manipulation. And these allegations were made by myself to the company so that the company would prosper. Why would the company stop me from getting evidence that shows people suppressing the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.00K 98.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 22339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.