MMA 4.44% 21.5¢ maronan metals limited

Ann: TOV: MMA Panel Receives Application, page-12

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I hope everyone is well and having a great day. I sincerely hope anyone here invested in MMA makes a fortune and uses that fortune to make your lives better and the lives of everyone around you better too.

here's the full truth on my history and my agenda guys,

Since five years ago my priority was always to highlight and expose the asx corruption, and my main way of doing it was through my petition the one that is banned here, the one about dishonest practices on the ASX, the one that calls on everyone to demand a royal commission into them - I wouldnt want to give too many clues because people might google search that petition

anyway although theres quite a few signatures (8000), that petition was a lost cause. It had so many problems, it wouldnt appear in google searches, it wouldnt even appear when you searched the keywords on the website and updates never worked - people just never received them. I blame Bill Gates the biggest donor to the petition website for that because if you create some kind of left wing petition like saving a rare species of frog, the petition gets supported but my petition which would have genuinely helped people if it got to 100,000 signatures had never ending problems.

I didnt invest in the ASX anymore, I went into cryptos, did well, but I always kept my red metal (my dads favourite stock because he followed joshua pitt stocks and he thought the maronan deposit was the most undervalued mining deposit in australia). And then I swapped my red metal for maronan when maronan got spun out.

I would keep my eye on the maronan price from time to time, not really caring but noticing the price always falling until it fell down to the ipo price of 20c. By this time I was watching. Now please understand that all my research in the last 10 years was on stock price manipulation and Ive written about 15 articles about it. Some are still available on michael west's website but most were at Independent Australia and I asked them to be removed because I actually always named people and a few times directors have tried to sue me.

so when I noticed that maronan's price was being deliberately forced down (closing auction, they were always pushing it down), I thought why let the only stock I own get sold down and taken over for a pittance, I have many ASX friends and outside friends who can help me, lets buy it all up and realise its value. Its got great directors, its got a great location and its australia's second largest undeveloped silver resource and im bullish on silver.

So I started with my family and friends. All of us are in a whatsapp group, we are the core maronan group, sorry that no strangers are invited to that, we did try it but it didn't work out.

so these friends of mine started buying, then there was a bit of fomo I saw because others started buying too. Then the manipulation I saw in maronans price! It was slammed back down to 21c from 27c. Someone wanted to get maronans price back down to 20c and even lower and the methods that were used are what forms the bulk of my report to the takeovers panel. I felt sorry for my friends were down and every time I saw the price being forced down I started buying. I had to sell all my cryptos to do it including my theta which tripled in price a week after I sold it. I ended up being about 7 now on the top 20 list, probably the largest holder that wasnt offered the big $5.65m placement. I would have turned it down and they know that because if its not fair for everyone I dont do it. This is a fundamental investing trait of fairness that everyone in my family has.

so after four months of trying to explain all the unusual selling to maronan and red metal directors and realising they havent been taken me seriously and might not even have any concept about fairness, perhaps all they see is bags of money for themselves in the future, I decided that its time to make them take me more seriously - with the takeover panel application.

takeover panelists are a bunch of elites , they come from either the big investment banks like credit suisse and citibank or the big four accounting firms, they are the types of people I do not want judging my case. In my previous case I notice they are just like ASIC, they will always favour the bigger end of town and go out of their ways to not find evidence.

but who knows, I might get lucky. Maybe the panelist in charge of my case is going through a spiritual change in their life right now and decides to support those being disadvantaged.

I remain optimistic but at the same time realistic. It is because these directors hold so much power over us that they became so arrogant thinking we cant do anything about it so we have to understand just how difficult it is to break through and stop the 24c placement.

I really really appreciate everyones support and once again this post is here because of moderations.. I will always post in both forums just in case

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaronanBoabMetals/s/ouAYrSTUr7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $43.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $16.30K 74.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8151 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.