MMA 3.77% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

Thanks @dynofish ! even if im not successful, its worth it...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Thanks @dynofish !

even if im not successful, its worth it honestly just to hear supportive comments like that. For all I and others have been through, im really grateful for that.

i got moderated just for describing the feeling one gets when we research a company in all the hours of our spare time, follow it diligently, patiently wait and hope and then comes the announcement of a capital raising. You go through the announcement trying to see one tiny ray of hope or fairness and then ultimately you see the truth of the directors helping mates and helping themselves. And the distress that comes from that feeling of being unfairly disadvantaged, its a stress that lingers, it has caused arguments with my wife, shouting at my kids, migraines..

my wife is japanese and one day I was so stressed in one company losing my money (inheritance money), all the anger I had towards directors, the compassionless financial institutions, and ASIC that I just ended up at her grandmas house in tears asking her to give me acupuncture on my neck to relieve the neck pain but it couldnt help because its the stress of people manipulating you and your finances and the regulators (ASIC) supporting it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $41.31K 159.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47257 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 22182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ 35050
Last updated 15.56pm 13/06/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.