MMA 0.00% 24.5¢ maronan metals limited

Ann: TOV: MMA Panel Receives Application, page-7

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    No problems at all, so many times I jump the gun on financial forums and apologize to people later.

even the guys on X who have really good hearts who are exposing the pump n dumps and trying to educate people on investing in the right companies (where are they theyre all corrupted),
    They are really bitter, untrusting, grumpy, and I cant even get along with them because this whole ASX just leaves us all bitter

I am going to try and follow through this takeover panel application with us much goodwill for others as I can... its something I was hoping red metal and maronan directors were going to have for us.. so dissapointed. And its so weird battling them now.. they have ignored my emails for months and now going through the takeover panel we dont even communicate... they just saya and do nothing

are you moderators going to moderate this? Off topic? I talked too much about feelings???

anyway back to the actual content of my application, not sure what I can say but I believe that my evidence is not at all concrete, but when you put it all together and look at it broadly, it is just so obvious what happened. It was such a blatantly unnecessry favour to Veritas to give them the ability to sell 6% of maronan from January to now using companies in their own names that we didnt know about and then be lead managers of the placement!

they knew about it, called me a conspiracy theorist, then denied it and then when it became so overwhelmingly obvious to me I challenged them to disprove it. Can I show flows going from their ten accounts in the top 25 out and then back in again after this placement - no, but do I know it happened - yes just from the sheer volumes 9 million traded since january and they had about that much in their accounts. It needs a forensic audit and I requested that.

this post will be posted on reddit too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.00K 98.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 22339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.