MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: TOV: MRC Panel Receives Application, page-3

1. 16,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6942
    I don't think I can take Mark seriously. He claims in the announcement.

Au Mining failed to lodge a Form 604 Notice of Change of Interests of Substantial Holder in respect of its increase in voting power to 31.1% within the time required, and with the documents required to be attached, under section 671B

AU mining's shares were issued on the 5th of October at 12.30pm, Where they have 2 business days to provide its change of holding to the ASX, They might have required to submit the notice by the 10th of October at 9.30am. yet they didn't provide the notice until 6.30pm that night. (1 trading day late)

Yet Mark (Simto Resources) failed to provide its change of substantial shareholder notice informing shareholders on two occasions it has reduced its holding by more than 1% and his recent announcements yesterday showed he had reduced his total ownership in MRC from 12% down to 8%. (around 3.2%) I am amazed that he has the nerve to bring up this as a failure. 1 day verse his 3-6 months of non disclosure.

Anyway, I hope we do get to see a delay with the rights issue while this is being resolved, I am keen to see the QTR report, which should be positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.