MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Ann: TOV: MRV - President Declines Consent to Review, page-6

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I assume anyone who's advised interest in the class action will have received the email below from Jason this morning. Well done Jason on a fantastic effort. (He's lodged his own statement of claim in court for over $3 million.)

"Good MorningWhat has transpired with Moreton Resources Limited is a very sad story indeed, and it appears it is pretty tough to get the regulators interested.Please have a read of the info provided, it provides far greater context than you would currently be aware. Regards"

On any reading of the six attachments it seems clear (imho only of course) that MRV is the subject of a corrupt attempt by certain parties to misappropriate Moreton's valuable assets. (Trying to choose my words carefully, you understand. Anyone less cautious please substitute appropriate vernacular for euphemisms.)

A quote from the Application to the Takeovers Panel:
    It is alleged this is misleading, deceptive conduct in an effort to keep the Company afloat, albeit insolvent whilst MRL, PAF and FSL moved to execute the events currently transpiring, which is the unlawful appointment of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, to Phoenix the assets.

If ASIC has managed to grow any teeth since its dressing down by the banking Royal Commissioner Kenneth Hayne last year then it has plenty to get them into here. Everyone interested should speak to their federal MPs and to journalists to put pressure on ASIC to get them to perform. God help us, what else are they there for if not for this?

The more MRV shareholders joining the class action the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.