DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

It seems to me that there is still a lot of negative commentary...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

It seems to me that there is still a lot of negative commentary driven by emotion within FTT’s HC threads.

Forget the emotion, look at the facts.  VF001 failed the clinical trial. End of story. How was the failure of the product, a result of the current BOD? What is the link between the BODs and dodgy trial result? I do not believe there is any such link. The current BOD has done a good job of salvaging the wreck that was TIS. They took what was available and did a good job, perhaps too good. The clinical trial was so well run it proved the VF001 product to be exactly what is was.

We all wanted and expected a positive trial result, but we also knew, or should have known, that a trial failure was possible. Trials are done to prove products are safe and effective. Unfortunately for us, the trial proved the fact that VF001 was not effective. Obviously, it never was an effective product, and we have been blindly following it for years, with a view through rose coloured glasses.

Fact is it was a dead parrot, nailed to its perch.

Time to move on and get yourself a new Norwegian Blue, but this time, check it is not nailed down.

If the BODs do come up with something in the form of a new product, or a new business model which re-values our shareholdings, then all power to the BOD.

I would love some more of my investment in FTT available to me in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.