PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks Ben,I am pretty sure Dr David will appreciate it and...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Thanks Ben,

I am pretty sure Dr David will appreciate it and especially your support. Since you emailed to him and he will read it up here too, if that home landline phone call is important, his legal team will contact you, even if it just by mean, asking you to fill in a statutory declaration form on the conversation you have with the Scottish (?) lady. Since, witness is also important as the recording. Most people don't have voice recording on their phone anyways.

Also just to let you know, on the register list and even on Computershare's computer data, they don't keep any shareholder's phone number. They only have your name, postal address, account name, entry/exit date, amount of shares you hold and your email if you have one.

So, in case you are wondering they could contact you on your old sim number, that does not what it means. It means they type your name on Google Search or check on Facebook or check your email domain and spying on you and found your number. For example, if you are a trade man, of course, your number will appear somewhere on the Internet. Otherwise, I think they use White Page to match your address with the home phone number.

I am saying, in my opinion, they check down on your privacy to get to your phone number, before making a call to you. I hope you get what I am saying.

Last edited by williamteddy: 17/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $27.96K 33.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34451 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 45625 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 4063
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.