PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Yay!! ______If the Panel decides not to conduct proceedings on a...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Yay!!
    ______

If the Panel decides not to conduct proceedings on a matter, the matter will usually conclude approximately 1 – 2 weeks after the application is made.

If the Panel decides to conduct proceedings, the matter will usually conclude approximately 2 – 4 weeks after the application is made. Matters can take shorter or longer than this, depending on the circumstances and the urgency involved.

_____

In my opinion, as stated on the media release above, Manipur didn't receive the email from Kin Group. It seemed like Kin Group did the same with phone calls bullying a while ago. Some did receive the call, others didn't (obviously, I have never got the call as I think I am being black listed very bad with their cold call marketing team haha). It is the same with email tactic, while Pact emailed me 3 times for one reason because I have 3 accounts, Kin Group knew who I was so they just sent me 1 email because they just want to imply I am one person and to surrender the shares to them. This is not truth, as I believe under the law, the holder of the stock means HIN, and since I have 3 HINs, I can represent myself as 3 accounts holders too.

This complain is mark on the spot, because Kin knew Manipur is too smart for this and will put up a fight for us so Kin Group only sent out to the potential vulnerable victims as we can't afford to get a lawyer to defend ourselves. Whether Kin Group argue that because Manipur has the Court case up in July with Pact or not, it is unfair to bias a substantial holder from a minor shareholder. Furthermore, Kin Group may argue in the letter head, they only mentioned each person's name in the letter so it's their choice to send to whoever they wanted (For example, my email stated 'Dear William', but it doesn't hide the truth in the email when they wrote

Kin Group suggests all shareholders consider the risks of continuing to hold Pact Group shares, as detailed in its 9th Supplementary Bidders Statement, and encourages you to accept the Offer without delay.

So they wrote to me as 'Dear William',

and down the letter, they wrote suggests to ALL SHAREHOLDERS, so everyone thought this email is sent to all shareholders. Now, we know that email isn't sent to Manipur or any of its associates. That's not an excuse to use the letter salutation as their privacy to not disclose the content to Manipur since the content did mention to ALL SHAREHOLDERS and it is particularly about delisting, which affects all remaining shareholders including Manipur and Kin Group don't send them an email? In my opinion, I express my support with Manipur to the President of the Take Over Panel to conduct proceedings.

I encourage all members to retype their experiences, thinking or any evidences obtained in the past with Kin Group communication via email, phone call or even our emotions with them up here and I am sure Manipur or any of their associates will read it and to help us fight back from what I think is 'BULLYING'. Don't worry, we got plenty of stories in the past up here already, just have to dig it up and retype it up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $27.96K 33.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34451 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 45625 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 4063
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.