POS 0.00% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: TOV: Poseidon Nickel Limited - Panel Receives Application, page-49

1. 10,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    i’ve got another scenario ... AF thought how am i gonna make this fly and Loooooonnnngggg suffering SH accept the sale of the coy for a song that has been mismanaged to this dimal sp over many years of incompetant management who have already been diluted to the tuckerbox and back?
    In walks the evil BBM well known to our hero and boom. Now they make a plan...you guys offer 6c and threaten the long suffering SH that they will lose any chance of making their money back and then I will ride in on my white charger and save everyone at the same time gaining control of the coy that was always mine anyway(as were the incompetant board) for a song. we’ll keep the price sub CR price so hardly anyone takes it up then we’ll buy all those cheap left overs ourselves. of course as the believers have seen their wealth destroyed over the years they have no more to put in
    Now it doesn’t end here. Because once we’ve spent all this coin lets do another CR as we won’t be producing by then and then have a consol. At which stage we’ll have 60-70% of they coy between us (af with the most) to do with as we wish.
    Who’s payroll are you on now Zeb? your attitude of impatiality seems to definitely have teetered well and truly into the fredo camp! Is it just that you have a lot more skin in the game?
    Your propensitiy for defending the coy in all its magnificence has not gone unnoticed.
    It’s also very telling/ interesting your question about my holding... I sold my pitiful holding just before the current TH as i still think the SP will hit the xmas gap. Who’s been talking out of class or do you have access to the SH register??
    I only bought them in the first place so the reverend would shut up about non holders commenting on stocks they don’t own...
    I lost enough on this one to have a gold posting pass!
    Are you going down the reverends path now Zeb?
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.459K 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 33963252 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3205511 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.